Worried about financing as a first time home buyer in CA? Look no more, here’s what you want to know.
– Buying your first house is a special time, if you’ve decided to settle down, purchase a puppy, and do the crossword every night or are only looking for some new energy it is all in all an exciting experience.
– In California alone a year over 437,600 houses were marketed, are you ready to bring an extra digit to that scarily large statistic? If so, we focus in California first time home buyer programs including deposit assistance and much more.
– So, strap in tight and hold on for the ride — here’s everything you need to know about being a CA first time house buyer.
Renting vs. buying
– While purchasing a house will need a down payment, leasing usually requires a deposit together with other maintenance and access fees. As a first home buyer in CA, buying or even deciding to lease your very first home can be a stressful experience.
– It is hard deciding where to live, particularly when investing large amounts of money in the form of a down payment alongside a mortgage or loan to pay back the house for the following years. That’s why we’re here.
– Our staff at the mortgage office specializes in down payment assistance whilst at the same time supplying you with preferred realtors for first-time buyers and even renters in the California area. First, however, let’s clear up what we mean with a down payment.
What is a deposit?
Before we get into the main chunk of what we do and how we do it, let us first clear up what we mean by a down payment.
Definition of a Down Payment – A deposit is a payment that is made upfront for an expensive product or service such as a car or house. The down payment generated represents a percentage of the complete purchase price — putting into place the residual finances.
( This is done with a licensed Realtor In California )
But, while this is rare it is certainly something to be wary of: in certain cases when deals fall through as a result of buyer this down payment can be dropped — even more reason to go with a group of professionals to find the work done to get that job done right.
That is where we are in at Team Whigham.
First Time Home Buyer In California – Off Payment Assistance In California
– As a first time purchaser in CA or perhaps seasonal purchaser, our job is to support you through the entire process of buying a new home. This includes down payment assistance, the use of our poll (we will get to this in a second), and the utmost support from our team of real estate agents.
– What if we told you we had a one-stop solution for CA first time house buyers? Our California first home buyer programs are designed to take you through the whole process — from figuring out your down payment, getting a loan to cover your deposit, and calculating your entire mortgage. Exciting, right? Right.
– First, let us take a look at that poll.
Down Payment Assistance In California Survey
– Available on our Down Payment Assistance In CA website, our poll will take you through a variety of different questions such as your max down payment, house purchase price, your estimated credit rating, along with your home location (alongside a few others!) .
– This survey is intended to give you and us an idea of your present financial situation when it comes to being a first time home buyer in CA. Completing the survey will allow you to figure out your budget in regards to buying your very first home, while also allowing you to assess your current financial situation.
– To access our Down Payment Assist in CA survey, please click here.
– Once you’ve filled out the survey you will receive the lowest down payment potential — helping your brain rest at ease.
– From here, we’re ready to set you up with a California first time home buyer program — if that is something you are considering? This system allows you to choose a loan program, repayment terms, rate of interest, and monthly mortgage payment to best suit you and your loved ones.
– If you don’t have a realtor can also provide that too. Our team of professional realtors are readily available to take you through the entire process, all the way up into the exciting day of stepping foot into your new residence.
– After you have selected the home buyer program for you, you just submit an application, which will be assessed for approval. Simple as that.
Down Payment Assistance In California -Home Purchase Calculator
– However, in addition to our fantastic survey tool we also carry a purchase and refinance calculator which can be found on our website.
– You can get this by clicking here.
– This calculator lets you input your house cost, length, interest rate (which we provide), and eventually your deposit that you will have figured out through using our poll tool.
– Applying this calculator will provide you with a rough mortgage quote, allowing you to check whether or not this is the best alternative for you and more importantly if you’re ready to be a first-time purchaser in CA.
Down Payment Assist In California
The bottom line…
– CA first time home buyer? No problem! We offer California first time home buyer programs to suit your needs, from our online calculator and survey to California down payment assistance we will guide you through the entire process of purchasing your very own and original home.
– If you want to contact Jason and the staff you are able to complete our Down Payment Support application here and once you employ Jason Whigham will return to you. As an alternative, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org, ring right now direct at -LRB-800-RRB- 807-5022 or find additional contact methods on our site.
– Thus, whether you’re in need of California down payment assistance or are only searching for advice on buying your very first house we’re here to support you every step along the way.
– MY-Down Payment Assistance looks forward to hopefully seeing you soon!
– My-Down Payment Assist experts would advise and guide you through the best house buyer’s loan to obtain.
– Down Payment Assist in California – First Time Home Buyer Programs California 2020 is bridging the gap into homeownership in California.
– How Can I Get in touch with My-Down Payment Support
– If you want to reach out to My-Down Payment Support to go over available options for you.
Address: 2220 Douglas Blvd #250, Roseville, CA 95661
Hours: Open 24 hours
Telephone: -LRB-800-RRB- 807-5022
Locate Down Payment Assistance in California Programs
– Open Doors GSFA
– CalHFA CalPLUS Conventional First Mortgage Loan Program with ZIP (HFA Preferred)
– CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program — Traditional
– CalHFA MyHome Assistance Program — FHA
– Golden State Finance Authority (GSFA) Platinum Down Payment Assistance Program
– NeighborhoodLIFT Program — Sacramento — FHA
Down Payment Assist In California – CA Areas Serviced
My-Down Payment Assistance service all of Northern California and Southern California! Land Park
First Time Homebuyer Sacramento California – Are You Looking for Sacramento Down Payment Assistance For First Time Buyer Programs In Sacramento CA? Call Jason Whigham 800-807-5022 And Save on your next CA home purchase.